The application period for the European Promotion Award Next Generation begins on March 1, 2021.
Which projects and business ideas can be submitted?
Concepts and products that are characterized by a thoughtful use of innovative and forward-looking technologies and media in the learning environment of:
- General educational institutions especially for children and adolescents
in the areas of:
- Mobile learning, e.g. with smartphone and tablet.
- Game-based learning
- Implementation / application of virtual worlds or augmented realities
- Virtual Classrooms
- Development of innovative WBT
- blended learning
- Microlearning concepts
- Learning and knowledge portals
- learning analytics
Who can apply?
Founders, startups, project initiators, experienced providers or application companies in the field of digital education. The completion of the prototype / start of the project must not have taken place before 2015.
- Headquarters in Europe
- Company startup / project launch between January 2015 and December 2020.
- innovative business and project idea in the field of digital education and learning modules
- convincing future vision / strategy
- high social / target group benefit
- sustainability and environmentally conscious entrepreneurship
- Personal acceptance of the award on August 28, 2021 in Bonn, Germany