1. Thoughtful use of innovative and digital media in the learning environment
- Creating learning experiences through innovative, technology-enabled, and forward-thinking approaches.
- Use of innovative learning environments.
- Originality of concept, i.e. own development of products/applications/concepts with clearly recognizable own contribution in the implementation.
- Use of novel technology-based pedagogical methods.
2. Integration into organization, company and educational institution
- Integration into a possible overall concept (didactically, organizationally, consideration of possible stakeholders)
- Integration of the concepts and products/prototypes in schools, universities or in the education-related context.
- Exemplary linking of technology-supported learning or new ways of merging work and learning (corporate digital learning).
- Contribution to the learning culture.
3. Consideration of media didactic aspects
- Competence-promoting and learning goal-oriented.
- Meaningful fit between subject-specific learning, learning with/via media and interdisciplinary competence acquisition.
- Promotion of informal learning processes.
- Integration of collaborative forms of learning, formation of learning groups/communities.
- Involvement and promotion of an active role of the learner.
- Easy transferability to everyday situations.
4. Address and handling
- Addressing the target group in an appropriate way.
- Involvement and motivation of users, e.g. through easy-to-use and self-explanatory techniques and tools.
5. Transfer potential
- Successful concepts and solutions for multiple use of content. In schools, universities and other educational institutions, e.g. through offers in the land’s teacher training in consultation with the land institutes.