Internships in marketing and event management wanted
What does the European Cultural Forum do? We are a cultural institution active throughout Europe, which implements the following individual projects: Planning and organization of the “European Cultural Award” as a TV event, organization of musical events, concerts and competitions, which are used to promote young talent in the cultural field.
For the field of project management, we are looking for young students or young professionals interested in culture with conceptual thinking, high commitment and the ability to work independently and to organize themselves. You can expect three months with varied projects and tasks.
During your internship you will work in our small, dynamic team in the conception, marketing and implementation of our events. You will gain insights into the various interesting fields of activity in the event industry. You will create presentations and concepts, manage the general correspondence and be responsible for recording and maintaining relevant data.
Fun and passion in what we do is what distinguishes our small team. We stand for curiosity, interest and motivation with the aim of personal development. Everybody can contribute himself and his ideas.
Preferably you are in the middle of your studies and would like to complete an internship as part of your practical semester.
- Personal initiative & commitment
- Independent, organized working method
- Open, sociable and friendly appearance
- Fun and interest in the cultural field and working in a team
- Very good knowledge of English / further foreign language skills advantageous
- Internet affinity and secure handling of MS-Office
- Knowledge of accounting, Photoshop and web design is an advantage
Send your application to: